Scope of Work
The project consists of a Floating, Liquified Natural Gas (FLNG) facility, extracting, liquefying, and storing natural gas at sea, before it is exported to customers around the globe.
Upstream PS are providing the following support to the project team:
- Permit to Work Technicians safely managing ongoing activities offshore
- Production Trainer providing training to the offshore team
- Production Technicians providing support and coaching to the offshore team
- Senior Operations Co-ordinator supporting the onshore Operations team
- Management of Change Co-ordinator supporting the onshore Engineering team
- Engineering Technical Admin Assistant supporting the onshore Engineering team
Supporting an operator using cutting edge technology to safely unlock remote gas reserves, reduce environmental impact and deliver substantial benefits to the local economy.