Scope of Work
Queensland Curtis LNG (QCLNG) converts gas from coal seams into liquefied natural gas (LNG). The project has been providing cleaner hydrocarbon energy for export markets since 2014.
Upstream PS designed and developed portable separator packages, inclusive of flare module and solar powered Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) based Remote Telemetry Units (RTUs) commencing production testing at the end of 2013. The solution considered site locations, transport logistics, skid instrumentation integrity and remote monitoring/ security and access to recoded information via secure website. The complete system was designed, developed, fabricated, tested and available for installation in under 12 weeks, and installed and commissioned on-site in under 12 hours.
- Reduced design and development cost and time
- Increased operational efficiency
- Remote access to real-time measurement data through the use of Remote Telemetry Unit (RTU)
- Minimised installation and commissioning window
- Portable and easily transportable skid design
- Reliable in-field performance