At Upstream PS we are committed to safe delivery of all our projects, for our people, the communities and the environment in which we work respecting the culture, diversity and values of others.
We are committed to effective environmental management based on our guiding principles:
- Compliance to environmental laws, regulations, codes, standards and other legal and contractual requirements.
- Assess the potential environmental impacts appropriate to the nature and scale of our activities and monitor our environmental performance in order to protect the environment, prevent pollution and continually improve.
- Integrate environmental factors into project planning through communication with our clients and other stakeholders.
- Manage hazardous waste in accordance with our clients and statutory requirements.
- Promote environmental awareness amongst our employees, suppliers, and subcontractors in relation to our business activities.
Click below to download Upstream PS’s policies.
Environment Policy Equal Opportunity, Anti-Bulling and Diversity Policy